The Games are operated by Supermassive Games Limited (we, us, our). Where we decide the purpose or means for the processing of the personal data that you provide when playing the Game, we are the “data controller” for the purposes of the GDPR, UK GDPR and UK Data Protection Act 2018.
How we use your personal data. Where you have consented to this, we will use your personal data in the following way:
- the Games collect game play and device information for analytics purposes that allow us to analyse and improve functionality of the Games. The data points collected consist of: your Device ID; your device operating system & version; your device make & model; game play attempts, progression & results; session game time start, end & duration; the country of your Device; the time, date & install source of your first download; and identification of crashes & defects (“Analytics Data”);
- parts of this analytics will be conducted by PlayFab Inc. The Analytics Data will be shared with PlayFab Inc, and they will use it in connection with our Games and PlayFab’s services. PlayFab offers a backend development platform and is owned by Microsoft. It’s services are subject to Microsoft privacy statement
Our legal basis. We rely on your consent. Providing consent for the purpose set out above is optional, and you may play the Games without loss of features even if you do not consent to this use. If you provide your consent, you can opt-out at any time through the in-game settings.
Your rights in relation to personal data. You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you. We aim to comply without undue delay in response to any requests by you.
- for a copy of data we are processing about you (“access”) and have inaccuracies corrected (“rectification”);
- to delete your personal data (“erasure”);
- for a machine readable copy of your personal data, which you can use with another service provider (“portability”). Where it is technically feasible, you can ask us to send this information directly to another provider if you prefer
- to restrict or stop processing your data, and
- to make a complaint to a data protection regulator.
Please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note the Analytics Data may be held as pseudonymous data, meaning that an individual is not identifiable from the data itself but can be identified by referring to other information held separately. Where we can demonstrate that we are not in a position to identify individuals from the Analytics Data, the rights of access, rectification, erasure and portability do not apply.
Security. We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
International data transfers. The Analytics Data will be sent to and stored in the United States of America. Where we transfer your information outside of the UK and/or EEA, we will have agreements in place with the recipient which include standard data protection clauses adopted by a data protection regulator and/or approved by the European Commission to ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data. If you would like to find out more about these safeguards, please let us know.
Retention. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Supermassive Games is not responsible for the content of external sites.
© Supermassive Games 2023. All Rights Reserved.
All trade marks are the property of their respective owners.